Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The Solutions Lead - SAP Central Finance will be located at the Bridgestone Tower in Nashville,TN.Under moderate supervision, designs, develops and implements software of complex business situations relative to assigned domain. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for assigned domain. Mentors less senior teammates. Works on multiple complex assignments concurrently. Leads brainstorming with manager and team on approaches or solutions. Develops recommendations for moderate to complex software solutions and internal processes crossing multiple functional domains. Leads team with technical support, assist system users, and triage day-to-day production issues to identify short term/long term fixes. The Lead Solutions Analyst is responsible for day to day oversight of team assignments. The individual is deemed as the subject matter expert for the assigned functional domain. The Lead Solutions Analyst enforces the BSA IT technical protocols/governance and reports to the functional area resource manager.
• Responsible for successful solution delivery within assigned domain area
• Provides final work effort estimates for all changes within assigned domain
• Works with internal and external business partners and IT
• Mentors junior teammates
• Confirms final detail design based on ROM for assigned domain areas.
• Conducts peer review on lower level designs to ensure solutions meets technical standard and guidelines
• Works collaboratively with the Enterprise and Solution Architects on Solution feasibility
• Works collaboratively with Solutions Train Engineer to identify interdependencies for Sprint backlog
• Builds prototype solutions in support of software solutions proposed from Enterprise Architecture
• Contributes updates to service offering support plan for assigned domain area
• Provides 24x7 application support for assigned domain
• Drive decisions to harmonized industry-best practices and enforce governance of the standards and bring visibility to customizations and deviations.
• Confirm technical design / solution development. Lead and facilitate design sessions amongst business, stakeholders, leaders & SME(s), driving integration and eliminating gaps
• Manage and own Solution documentation and ensure that always reflect the current business and system processes.
• Strong knowledge in the SAP Management Reporting and Central Finance domain
• Ability to create and own the SAP Management Reporting and Central Finance sub process team plan and drive completion of all deliverables
• Strong experience on configuration in SAP S4 and Central Finance
• Strong knowledge across the SAP FICO domain
• Strong experience on configuration
• Knowledge or experience with integration points between FICO and other modules
• Working knowledge and experience in specifying components of an interface design including automated processes, manual processes, monitoring and exception handling.
• Experience supervising third party contractors
• BS / BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7+ years of experience in creating and maintaining methods and techniques used to design, develop, test, and implement applications
• 4+ years of end to end application implementations across multiple functional domains
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience on Agile methodology
• Experience on ABAP debug and trace analysis
• Experience on iDOCs, LSMW query
• Good understanding of other SAP and Non-SAP tools such as BPC, MDG, GRC, SLAN, Ariba, BW, PO, Solution Manager, Documentum, Captiva, etc.
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.