GCR is one of the nation’s largest full-service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services. GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Responsible for safely preparing and completing deliveries to assigned customer locations.
• Assist in loading of tires using crane boom mounted on tractor or forklift
• Drive truck and trailer loaded with tires to assigned customer locations
• Complete delivery paperwork indicating date of tire delivery and quantity
• Responsible for safe operation of company vehicles including compliance with speed and traffic regulations
• Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties and company policies
• Any other duties as assigned
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.