Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
This position manages support to our authorized independent US and Canadian dealers and company owned locations for our products in the Commercial Division. It is the key point of contact for dealers and field sales representatives for fulfillment of orders and developing solutions for timely resolution of issues. This role is responsible for critical analysis of the fulfillment process including assessing product availability, determining estimated dates of order fulfillment and communicating to drive results and long-term solutions to meet customers needs. Assigned accounts are proactively managed to communicate with the customers timely on the status of their accounts and anticipating customer needs. All candidates must be fluent in English and French (Canadian), both written and verbal.
• Proactive account management for assigned accounts to support the needs of our customers and Sales representatives with collaborative interactions
• Handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced team environment
• Monitor & track orders to ensure delivery requirements and shipments are being met to the customers’ satisfaction
• Evaluate situations and determine the best path of resolution
• Analyze and interpret data for customer orders providing timely feedback to the customer and sales representative
• Leverage networks and resources available when problems arise to find effective and innovative solutions that maintain relationships without negatively effecting business results
• Manage new product launches to increase speed to market and ensure smooth transition
• Responsible for learning, effectively using and coaching others on marketing programs and selling tools (SalesForce, BEN, dealer portal)
• College degree or equivalent work-related experience
• Fluent in English and French (Canadian), both written and verbal
• 3-4 years account management experience in a customer focused environment
• Advanced excel skills and a knowledgeable usage level in Microsoft Office tools
• Motivated and enthusiastic who is customer centric oriented
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Disciplined to lead by example
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Work ethic and integrity to be able to work in a team environment
• Positive attitude, self starter
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.