Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The Go-to-Market Leader will serve as subject matter expert on all key elements of developing a go to market plan for Non-pneumatic technology. Non-pneumatic technology (NPT) project is a key innovation project that is currently deep in technology incubation and value proposition phases.
- Leverage the frameworks from existing initiatives (e.g. IntelliTire)
- Confirm revenue model and create go-to market plan for NPT
- Interact directly with customers
- Coordinate cross-functionally with sales team, leveraging resources as needed
- Work to determine and understand the needs of customers
- Execute strategic vision of the Director of New mobility
- Support the broader organization and executive team through progression of NPT project
- Effectively present to audiences of all levels the vision, objectives, strategies and plans for NPT
- Developing a broad business case and monetization model for NPT
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.