Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The HR Contact Center Specialist position is located in Nashville, TN as part of the HR Shared Services Contact Center. The position provides customer support, processes SAP HCM transactions and responds to inquiries on HR policies, Health & Welfare Benefits, Payroll, and Pension related questions from 41,000 teammates and 22,000 retirees across Bridgestone Americas.
High School diploma required
· College degree or 1-year HR related experience preferred
· Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented
· Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information
· Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate both creative and critical thinking skills
· Demonstrated problem solving, time management, and priority setting skills
· Above average listening skills
· Ability to manage constant change and be resilient
· Preferred experience working for a large global employer
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.