Under general direction, responsible for administration and day-to-day operation of organization's network systems (e.g., LAN, WAN, wireless and VoIP). Manage high complex network and server environments (including virtualization). Participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures and associated training plans for network resource administration, appropriate use, security controls and disaster recovery. Ensures network performance through testing, monitoring, and statistics reporting. Manages and performs network systems software upgrades, including planning and scheduling, testing and coordination.
• Network Management and troubleshooting experience
• Cisco hardware
• LAN design, installation, & support
• Telecommunications technologies
• Call Center experience
• Hardware/Software deployment & support
• WiFi Experience
• Planning and implementing disaster recovery
• Set-up and maintain documentation
• Share in off-hour support rotation
• Provide technical assistance and close help desk tickets as needed
• Experience working with Dell servers, desktops, laptops, and thin clients
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio) skills."
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.