Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
The Shared Service Senior Credit Analyst role is located in Nashville, TN and under the direction of the Shared Business Services (SBS) Senior Credit Lead. This role is responsible for credit and collections activities for multiple business units.
· Perform financial analysis and reviews with defined financial authority
· Evaluate and approve order releases based on established authority levels
· Perform vigorous collections efforts of customer account balances while maintaining customer relationships
· Complete customer account reconciliations with moderate financial impact
· Contact external customers as we as credit/store personnel to clarify or obtain additional information to accurately complete the collection
· Works with other departments, outside providers, internal customers and external clients to resolve issues or improve process, and ensure understanding by all parties
· Maintain delivery of service levels and generate and communicate results on same
· Participate as a member of medium sized projects providing recommendations for continuous improvement
· Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships, share recommendations and knowledge to multiple audiences including: cross functional teams, internal customers, external clients and management
· Select tools and approach for work assignments and projects
· Work with field and sales management regarding strategic and sensitive customer issues
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.